[Asterisk-biz] you can bid on this very small project if you want to

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Sat May 28 10:10:47 MST 2005

Ed Greenberg wrote:

> --On Saturday, May 28, 2005 10:51 AM -0400 Paul <digium-list at 9ux.com>
> wrote:
>
>> john mills wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/BidRequests/ShowBidRequest.asp
>>>
>>> ?lngBidRequestId=288160
>>

>> Maybe rentaslave would be more appropriate.
>>

> I figured that for a four hour job including testing and QA. Hence I
> did not bid.
>
> I was also unwilling to do any kind of custom programming job without
> first talking to the customer, and the rules at
> rentaslave^H^H^H^H^Hcoder do not permit same.

Four hours is quite optimistic. You have to do this on your own * server
and then set it up on his. Read the bottom part about deliverables.
Things like you have to explain what is open source and what is not.
Compliance with the rentacoder rules and the customer terms could add a
few hours. Also, they take 15% of the programmers money.