[Asterisk-biz] deal gone sour

Daniel Bruce Lynes asterisk at 247communications.com
Thu May 26 11:23:34 MST 2005

On Thursday 26 May 2005 10:10 am, Vlasis Hatzistavrou @ Kinetix Tele.com
wrote:

> Premature? Not really. The first server should have been shipped about 3
> weeks ago, if I understand correct. I know from my own experience that
> the least any decent company that delays a shipment for so long can do,
> is return phone calls in no time.

We've personally experienced long delays in shipments from VoIP Supply.
However, it was not through any fault of theirs.  It was major delays getting
through customs.  Usually we got shipments within a week or so.  But
sometimes the bloody customs guys would delay for up to 2 or 3 weeks.

Have you checked your delivery status with the shipping company?  I'm guessing
that might be what's happening with your order; it's probably delayed at
customs.  The 911 thing has things really fouled up on the Canadian and US
borders.