[Asterisk-biz] deal gone sour

asterisk at slkgroups.com asterisk at slkgroups.com
Thu May 26 09:35:44 MST 2005

on 28 april- preston garrison post to this list- offering several rack-mount computers for sale. i left a message on his voicemail - and subsequently- ho contacted me. i purchased a computer from him, and was iffy about a second. the first pay-pal payment was 29 april. due to me delay- the first UPS shipping label was emailed on 4 may.
i called preston on apppx. 13 may- to checkl the status of the shipment, and at taht time- agreed to purchase another rack-mount computer. i made teh second pay-pal payment on 15 may, and also emailed a second UPS shipping label.
appx 18 may - i left a message on preston's voice mail which was returned by fone on 19 may- Preston assured me that BOTH machines would ship the next day.
this past tuesday - 24 may- i called and left another voice mail. he has not responded. i also left a 'ping preston' email to this list. i was contacted by another member of this list on that day- and was told that there was a problem contacting preston.
today- a few minutes ago- i instituted a dispute with paypal.

sorry for the long diatrabe, but i wanted to post the facts as best as i could - so that the members of this list could draw their own conclusions. also to see if preston is willing to talk about it.) i no longer can use the 2 servers i paid for- and merely want the monies returned.

keith tucholski
SLK Telcomm
hazleton pa 18201
570-459-2256