[Asterisk-biz] Need Japan Termination - High Volume

Deon mr_e_glitch at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 06:59:27 MST 2005

We're looking for termination to Japan. We have a commitment of around 5
million minutes a month, with up to 150 simultaneous channels. We need a
provider that has a high number of T1's/E1's in Japan that we can
terminate off of for a good price.

The reliability, capacity and quality has to be there. Our current A-Z
termination providers just don't offer reliable connectivity to Japan. We
can do H323/SIP/IAX with g729 or g711

Please contact me off-list at drodden _ at _ voipreach dot net if you or
your company can provide.