[Asterisk-biz] 911/PSAP services conference call

Jason P. Talley jason at nuvio.com
Tue May 24 14:47:40 MST 2005

Joe, et al:

I have been silent on the issue of 911 and the FCC thus far because we
do not know what we are going to have to do.  Until the order is issued,
there is merely speculation on what type of service we are going to have
to provide.  All we know is that the order should be released in the
next few weeks, hopefully maybe even later this week.  Once that
happens, the FCC will have to publish the order in the federal register.
Once that publication occurs, the 120 day clock begins to tick.

Once I have seen the order, and our legal team has boiled it down, I
will provide our analysis to the list.

I would be more than happy to ask our CTO to sit in on the 911
discussion.  He has been instrumental in deploying our current E911
system and understands the complexity involved fairly well.  Please
contact me off list with the conference bridge details.

Nice job on the initiative.

Jason P. Talley

Chief Executive Officer

NUVIO CORPORATION