[Asterisk-biz] ClueCon Sponsorship

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Tue May 24 07:30:30 MST 2005

Attention everyone.  I'm looking for people that are interested in
sponsoring ClueCon.  This would get you listed as a sponsor on the
website and promo material.  If you're interested in helping further
the development community please email me off list or call and we can
talk about ways you can help out.

And remember these are the developers that are going to write code to
further Asterisk.  Also if you have a boss that you want to have send
you to ClueCon but you need help getting the boss to send you... I'll
call and sell it to your boss for you!  ;)

Thanks,
Brian West
brian at asterlink.com
brian.west at mac.com