[Asterisk-biz] FS: Cheap Channel Bank (16 FXS, 8 FXO)

Nabeel Jafferali asterisk-lists at x2n.ca
Sun May 22 16:39:10 MST 2005

> > http://www.corpsys.com/store/prodinfo.asp?number=CB-FXO

> What are the limitations using them with Asterisk and with pstn
> lines/analog extensions?

As I mentioned, I have not used this channel bank, only pulled it out of the
box and powered it on.

Now, from my Googling and reading prior to receiving it, it appears Digium
used to (a long time ago) throw these in as part of some Developer's Kit,
but they are supposedly not easy to configure. However, I found a few
mentions of people using them successfully with Digium hardware.

The item is a Zhone Z-Plex 10 (8FXO/16FXS), if you want to read up on it.

--
Nabeel Jafferali
X2 Networks