[Asterisk-biz] A question about ethics, I suppose

No Name vstath at gmail.com
Sun May 22 10:51:37 MST 2005

> Alan, you can count on some(probably most) of us being here as your
> friends and supporters. We don't like scammers, spammers and con
> artists. We feel very strongly about people being paid for the work they
> do.

I have been the victim of a similar incident in March from a known
participant of this list. Any developer or consultant wants to know
and be aware of him, email me off-list. If he publicly posts a new
request I will let everyone know in his thread.

Perhaps we should create a wiki page with all those unreliable,
smartass entities.