[Asterisk-biz] Vendor Needed...

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Thu May 19 14:12:58 MST 2005

Alan Bunch wrote:
> If anyone is based in Dallas Texas and selling and supporting Asterisk
> based systems please email me at alabun (at) udfc (dot) com.
>
> 100 phones,  24 PRI trunks here, 30 phones and some analog trunks in a
> remote manufacturing facility. 1 remote wharehouse with 5 people, 3
> people in a remote sales and design office. 5 or 6 outside sales people
> working from home.
>
> If your not in Dallas take your best shot but the closer to Dallas the
> better.

Hello Alan,

We have an Asterisk iPBX system installed at a hosting facility here in
Denver.  You may ping sys1a.TelecomMatters.net to observe the latency.

Would you describe the LAN infrastructure at the main office as well as
the Internet connections at the office, warehouse, and remote sites?  Be
advised you may have to upgrade your LAN switches to provide QoS
functionality.  QoS (Quality of Service) prioritizes voice traffic over
data traffic.

We can provide all PBX functions--auto attendant/IVR, voice mail, call
transfer, call forwarding, conference bridge, call center/ACD (call
queuing), etc.  We can also provide fully configured Polycom and/or
Sipura telephone sets at your locations.

Regards,
Michael Welter