[Asterisk-biz] We offer USA/CANADA Termination/Origination

Chip Greenberg chip at iphone2.com
Wed May 18 12:08:14 MST 2005

Shariq, we'd be interested in DIDs and termination. We're are just
completing our platform launch.

We'd ask for a ramp period for the $500 since we're just launching next
mo, but mo 2 we'll be fine

Do you pass ANI?  What are your ASRs? Do you return a call for me to
reroute if you don't complete it?

Chip Greenberg
iPhone2, Inc.
601 East First Street, Suite 98
Alamogordo NM 88310

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION.  The content of this email
is a confidential communication intended solely for the recipient.
If you have received this email in error please contact Chip Greenberg
at chip at iphone2.com