[Asterisk-biz] Reliable termination - Poland

Rafal Koszyk rafal at friendlysol.com
Wed May 18 11:18:57 MST 2005

Hello,

  For the past few weeks I've been trying to find a company that will terminate calls in Poland - but no luck. Either no reply, replied but still waiting for an account, etc. If anyone is up for it - let me know. We need to be able to scale to at least 10 channels.

Best regards,
 Rafal

--
Rafal Koszyk - President
Friendly Solutions Corp.

office: (773) 957-7800
mobile: (847) 312-4567

www.friendlysol.com

mailto:rafal at friendlysol.com

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive
use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or
any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately via email, delete
this communication and destroy all copies.