[Asterisk-biz] Full Turn-Key System Update & Request

Mark Armstrong marmstrong at accaustralia.com.au
Tue May 17 16:42:27 MST 2005

Justin

Interesting findings.  To summarise our position we sell Asterisk box's with
Polycom handsets.  SIP is the protocal that the end devices (phonesetc)
speak to the Asterisk box, you are right is the benchmark over H323 etc. IAX
is the very efficient language that Asterisk box's talk to each other with,
efficient my engineers feel even over SIP. We are installing lots of systems
that are working very effectivley running SIP and IAX between sites.  Re the
handsets Cisco is probably the pick with Polycom very much less expensive
and almost as good a quality.

Regards

Mark Armstrong
Managing Director
ACC Australia
Phone: 02 9489 0544
Fax: 02 9489 0522
Mobile: 0401 286 686

www.accaustralia.com.au

"The reality of VoIP and converged networks is simply put: They are here,
and the companies that implement them in an effective way will be the ones
to benefit first from the new services and cost savings they enable. The
companies that integrate VoIP technology will enjoy significant competitive
advantages."

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then
destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of ACC Australia shall
be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by the Company. When
addressed to ACC clients, any information contained in this e-mail is
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing client contract.