[Asterisk-biz] We're Asterisk contractors offering our services

Ariel Mónaco asterisk at flylabs.com
Tue May 17 08:29:53 MST 2005

Greetings, we're a group of experienced freelance programmers, we've
started working with Asterisk 2 years ago and we've been developing
C/C++, Perl, aplications since 1998.

We'd like to work as Offshore Asterisk Contractors, here are some of our
(main) skills.

Setup:

IAX (Peers, users and friends)
SIP (User extensions)
Dialplans
Zap boards
Spandsp & Libunicall
Voicemail
CDR (using MySQL, PostgreSQL or Sqlite)
Realtime IAX, SIP and Dialplans
VoIP Gateways

Development:

AGI, DeadAGI, FastAGI (Distributed AGI execution) over C/C++, Perl, PHP
Callout scripts using manager interface
IVR Design, Development and implementations using FastAGI and C language
Prepaid & Postpaid Billing systems (using Postgresql)
CDR web-interfaces implementation and development

Tech support: by phone or email

If you are interested please send us an email to: info at flylabs.com
Pricing will be provided on request.

Regards,

--
Ariel Mónaco - IT-Consultant
Flylabs.com - Communications and Information Technology.