[Asterisk-biz] Quality routes available 53,81,84, EU mobile

Oliver Stone godvoip at gmail.com
Tue May 17 07:31:45 MST 2005

Hi, all
We have following quality mobile routes available:
cuba 53,
japan 81,
vietnam 84
EU mobile
They are all of very good quality and amazing price.
Please contact me offlist for pricing and tech details of the routes
that interest you. Please reply with expected volume, ( You don't have
to commit to any volume but I need to have an idea how much you are
talking about. :-)  )     Feel free to IM/email/call me if you would
like to test.  Serious buyers only.
Direct servie providers prefered. Brokers are ok as long as you have
real clients that can start up running as soon as details agreed upon.

Thank you.

Best regards
Oliver
--