[Asterisk-biz] voipjet?

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Sun May 15 15:23:45 MST 2005

I did say that the service worked well. I just checked my folders and
see that I did email them once and got no reply. It was something I had
to determine by trial and error. I don't expect much free support on
low-cost services unless something is actually wrong at their end. I'm
certainly not going to spend a lot of time giving free technical
education to someone because they spent $5 on a prepay account.

If I was going to do the voipjet type of thing, I would consider putting
a click-to-cancel button on the interface and refund whatever remains
less whatever paypal charges(if anything) when refunding money.

I don't know of any good wholesale providers for noobs. Who would
actually want to do that?