[Asterisk-biz] Criminal Liability (I know there are attorneyson this list)

Josh McAllister josh at bluehornet.com
Sat May 14 13:30:24 MST 2005

This is surely getting off topic, but really... you have to "wonder"
about the ethics?! Your talking about total perversion and sexual
exploitation of children. As for legalities... I don't know... but I
wouldn't be sure that you're covered simply because the girls are out of
country. I DO know that as a US citizen you CAN be charged criminally in
the US for having sex with underage girls outside of the US. EVEN if
they are age of consent in the country you visit. And clearly you can't
play the "ignorance" card as you've just documented prior knowledge. I'd
run far away from this deal if I were you. Even if you cleared from a
legal standpoint, how the hell could you sleep at night?!?!

<shaking my head>
Josh McAllister