[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Contractor Wanted

Michael Wen mikewen at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:24:48 MST 2005

Hello Steve,

Can you email 20 other programmers to me ? mikewen at gmail.com
I am interested in outsourcing some low level software(Linux kernel,
firmware, etc)
development.

I think it's possible to hire a OK programmer for $10 per hour.
Thanks for Canada's immigration policy, you can find new comers doing VB/ASP for
$10 per hour. But for Asterisk consultant, it will be lucky to find
anyone can do it
for $50 per hour and speak OK English.
How can IT guys in third countries get REAL VoIP and Asterisk experience ?
Barrier to entry for VoIP still not as low as pure software development.

Michael,