[Asterisk-biz] $50 Soyo 4FXS Device Debunked

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:48:11 MST 2005

On 5/13/05, Daniel Bruce Lynes <asterisk at 247communications.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 May 2005 09:46 am, Dean Collins wrote:
> > You mean like this one here for $38?
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5771869058&refid=stor
> > e#MyDescription
>
> Man, these places that only ship to the continental US really get on my
> nerves!!! :)

I emailed these guys when they still had some left and they said that
it did in fact have 4 FXS ports and they got them directly from the
manufacturer, although the lady said she did not have a unit in front
of her at the time.  I ordered 5 of them anyways.   I kind of doubt
they are actually the FXS gateway, but for that price I'll take my
chances.  Worst case I'll just rma them and get a full refund.

Chris