[Asterisk-biz] Criminal Liability (I know there are attorneys onthis list)

steve steve at 17q.com
Fri May 13 16:44:58 MST 2005

My recommendation to everyone!   Do not try and practice law unless you are
a licensed attorney.    I have represented at least six people through out
the years that thought they knew the law and one guy is still has 10 years
remaining on his sentence.

If you have a legal problem, then hire a licensed attorney in the area and
the jurisdiction where your problem exists.  Where I can help, I will be
happy to assist and answer if I have knowledge.

Steve
Wl Com