[Asterisk-biz] Co-location and 0-mile (inbound only) PRI's

Josh McAllister josh at bluehornet.com
Fri May 13 14:18:17 MST 2005

I got a quote of:

$500 / rack + $357 / PRI. I'm looking for 8-10 inbound only PRIs right
now, and possibly as many as 50 within 6 months. Does anyone know of a
US Carrier that could do better? Not too worried about the colo price,
more the cost/PRI as that is most significant. Location does not matter.

FYI - No more than 1 year contract, and would prefer a 6-month out
option as this is a trial service. If all goes well after 6 months, we'd
be in a better position to sign longer term contract. The rate I got was
based on 1 year with an escape clause @ 6months.

Must be a reputable provider... Any leads would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh McAllister