[Asterisk-biz] 911 update

Brandon Patterson siptech at livevoip.com
Fri May 13 11:48:31 MST 2005

That is correct. What I am saying is that's, *nuts*. The copper is there,
the power
is present in the lines soooooo, 911 please. Its simple to do but, no one
has even
addressed that. Without power none of these systems work anyway. Forget the
net,
forget the phone system,  I want to own a power company !

Brandon Patterson
LiveVoip LLC