[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Contractor Wanted

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Fri May 13 05:56:33 MST 2005

Its too much so I will bite...............

Some times you mow your own yard, sometimes you hire the kid down the street.

Outsourcing has its place, a consultant (I am one) is a form of
outsourcing, I hire others to do my work when I am busy (out sourcee,
out sourcing). It all comes down to what time is worth, if you are
busy then its worth more and if you are slow its worth less.

Consultants/outsourcing allows a company to scale, there are good and
bad consultants out there.  Reasonable pay should be double what is
needed, unless you get out of paying taxes some how. Linux support is
still rare in some areas and adding on Asterisk support becomes a very
valued service.