[Asterisk-biz] Re: Asterisk-Biz Digest, Vol 10, Issue 49

Olivier Krief olivier.krief2 at laposte.net
Thu May 12 23:52:32 MST 2005

Dean,

My first foughts were to dedicate this marketing effort towards the
enterprise market ie to help Asterisk integrators to convice large companies
to use Asterisk IP-PBX as a replacement to Nortel's and Cisco's PBX.
I thought that in the IP Telephony Service Provider or Call Centers spaces,
brand awareness was not as imperative as in enterprise space as nobody
really needs to mention where the technologies he chooses to provide
telephony or call services come from.

"Loosing for poor quality of service, customers you wouldn't have anyway
without Asterisk cost advantage is not the same as cutting employees
telephony as you'll never get any reward for the savings but sure get fired
for the cutting."

Maybe this last thinking is naive and not relevant as I'm not familiar
myself with the ITSP or CC spaces.
Do you think it could be of any help to enlarge this marketing effort to
ITSP or CC ?

Cheers

Olivier