[Asterisk-biz] Polycom SoundPoint Update

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Thu May 12 13:10:23 MST 2005

 From the horses mouth....

Polycom IP300 and IP500 should have good availability through August.
The new IP301 and IP501 will be available at some point in the "near
term", pricing on the new models should be in line with the IP300 and IP500.

Expect some firmware revisions and an increase to 4MB Onboard flash in
the new models.

IP600 already runs 4MB Flash onboard and is unchanged.

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com
V: 800.398.VOIP X22