[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Contractor Wanted

Tim Fox telephone at globat.com
Thu May 12 09:47:12 MST 2005

We are looking for a contractor to work either locally in Los Angeles, CA or
remotely to help us cleanup our current Asterisk installation.

We are trying to build a distributed system for a call centers. One location
would be in the Philippines, one would be our main data center, and our
corporate headquarters in Los Angeles. We would have all of our 800 numbers
terminated at datacenter and the calls would then be routed to the
appropriate sites.

We are willing to pay between $15-30/hr.

Ask what questions you need to . I will answer what I can.

Respectfully,

Tim