[Asterisk-biz] Woodbridge, Waterloo, Toronto DIDs wanted

beonice beonice at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 08:50:49 MST 2005

Please contact me off-list at beonice at yahoo dot com

I am looking for DIDs for Woodbridge (905 area code),
Waterloo (519 area code) and Toronto (416 area code).
I will be using only incoming minutes at this point,
and calls will be routed to my Asterisk server.

If you have DIDs in these areas, please let me know
  a) Do you support IAX or SIP or both?
  b) What are your rates for incoming calls?
  c) How many simultaneous incoming calls?
  d) Is there a set-up fee? A monthly charge? Any
connection fees?
  e) Any other restrictions on incoming calls

Again, please contact me off-list at beonice at yahoo
dot com

Thanks,
Maya

Yahoo! Mail