[Asterisk-biz] Sipura SPA-2002 released

Kanti Purohit smbpbx at gmail.com
Tue May 10 08:06:52 MST 2005

>From the SOYO Press Release:

"Ideal for telecom carriers, VoIP wholesale dealers, and small and medium
businesses, the Dual Mode Gateway (Model N400DM) features an intelligent
switching function that automatically determines which network -- Internet
Protocol (IP) (Internet Protocol) or Public Switched Telephone Network
(PSTN) -- to use for making calls at the lowest rate, and also manages
incoming calls from both networks via deployment of the Direct Inward Dial
(DID) function. Easily connecting to the PBX, the N400DM is compatible with
a variety of networks, broadband access devices and system configurations.
Up to four analog phones or fax lines can be plugged into the Single Mode
Gateway (Model N400S) for instant broadband capability."

- p2pvoice

On 5/10/05, Cory Andrews <Cory at voipsupply.com> wrote:

> Which Soyo are you speaking of. We have the AVRO3001 which has a single
> FXS
> and 4 ethernet, it is a bit more than $50/ea though, is there another
> model
> I am not aware of?
>
> Cory Andrews
> Senior Partner / Purchaser