[Asterisk-biz] Seattle are origination

Chris Ochs voip at paymentonline.com
Mon May 9 11:28:37 MST 2005

I'm looking for a company in the Seattle, Washington area that can provide
us with US48/Toll free origination services.  I really want to be able to
connect to someone that either has a local pstn gateway or has dedicated
connections from this area to wherever their pstn gateway is located.  After
spending a couple of months testing out various providers, most of them are
east coast and latency/reliable connections have been an issue.

If anyone can do this please contact me off list.

Chris Ochs
Payment Online Inc
http://www.paymentonline.com

206-382-1515