[Asterisk-biz] Looking for IAX2 termination

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Sun May 8 07:33:00 MST 2005

Zoa wrote:
> And the other will probably go to voicemail, or will arrive on a
> second and third line for the poor guy. Not recommended i'd say.

I still prefer the dialplan with every provider on their own line
priority with fallback...

> Forget what i said about those double calls, it would be a rare thing
> to happen.

I don't think it is impossible at all, but very unlikely.
What could happen is being charged by the provider - even if the call is
not completed. I've got several calls charged against my account that
reached an invalid number or was not answered.