[Asterisk-biz] 911 Thread

Pete Largo pete.largo at asylumgroup.net
Sat May 7 20:51:07 MST 2005

Interesting, I wonder how they would know?

Cutting the line at the house is no different than having no phones plugged
into the jack(s) inside the house or the power brick being unplugged from
the wall for cordless phones...  Technically, there is no way for the alarm
company to know that the wire has been cut on the side of the house that I
am aware of (except to have the alarm connected to the monitoring system
24/7/265 in which case the line would be unusable for anything else)...