[Asterisk-biz] 911 Thread

admin admin at purecom.com
Sat May 7 08:29:44 MST 2005

Jason,

Let me first commend you for the work you guys are doing. We are a
start-up VoIP Provider and unfortunately connot contribute financially to
the cause, we weulf however like to help out in any other way possible.
Please keep us posted, and again, thanks for going to bat for the little guys.

Daryl Sanders
PURECOM, LLC
tel: 303.710.0673
fax: 714.333.9339