[Asterisk-biz] Advertise On VoIPSupply.com

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Thu May 5 15:29:07 MST 2005

how about provisioning your p2p2 with our files, and other phones, withour free did
services on them

rehan

> All:
>
> After a successful pilot program, VoIPSupply.com is ready to offer companies the ability to
> advertise on our site, our affiliate sites, and through our corporate newsletter. If anyone is serious
> about advertising on our site, through our affiliate sites, or our corporate newsletter, please
> contact me directly. At that time I will supply you with our line card, as well as information about
> our website hits, Alexa rank, customer base, and all other relevant data.
>
> Thanks as always,
>
> Garrett Smith
> gsmith at voipsupply.com
>
> B2 Technologies/ VoIPSupply.com
> 454 Sonwil Drive
> Buffalo, NY 14225
>
> (716) 250-3408 Direct
> (716) 630-1548 Fax
> (716) 903-9495 Cell
>
> AOL IM: B2sales
>
> Specializing in New and Used equipment from vendors including Cisco Systems, Juniper, Adtran, Dialogic,
> Lucent, Nortel, Sipura, Granstream, Snom, Mediatrix, Carrier Access, Digium, Zultys, IPDialog and more.

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to any
number in the world instantly, Record your calls, Look who is calling you. Try it,
you will love it.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - One World, One Number, One Pabx, All Hosted