New iax2 softphone, was Re: [Asterisk-biz] OEM Softphones?

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Wed May 4 23:55:04 MST 2005

We will support g729 in the near future.
There will be two versions for the phone, a free one, and a paid one,
where the paid version has more codecs and more features.
Licensing information will be published once the phone is released as
stable.

We do not plan SIP support, but we do plan a linux and OS X version

Zoa.