[Asterisk-biz] ATA GSM

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Wed May 4 23:44:14 MST 2005

> The iaxy doesn't support gsm.  It only does ulaw/adpcm.  the AG-168V  can
> do SIP/IAX2/MGCP/H323 and has GSM and soon ilbc... not to mention  the src
> for the firmware is BSD Lic.  and I have been tinkering with  it over the
> past day or so.  (anything with the PA168X chip can run  this firmware)

Is the firmware source available as part of the standard downloads, or do
you have to get it elsewhere? This is something we'd be very interested to
find as we have had a couple of clients 'almost' happy with these devices,
and it would be great to fix their troubles with our own firmware
modifications.

Linus