[Asterisk-biz] Local termination

David Josephson dlj at altaphon.com
Wed May 4 18:11:57 MST 2005

Is anyone interested in bulk US west coast termination, at significantly
better rates than all-US? There seems to be a real gap in the market for
wholesale toll-grade service, for enterprises that need better prices
than the all-in-one providers offer, but haven't yet grown to the level
of establishing their own peering with the ILECs. Same thing goes for
DIDs. We could do a lot better in many LATAs than most, where we have
facilities -- and we have facilities in Washington and California already.

Respond off-list to voip at altaphon.com if you're interested.

--
David Josephson