New iax2 softphone, was Re: [Asterisk-biz] OEM Softphones?

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Wed May 4 11:27:30 MST 2005

For those still looking for alternative softphones....

We just put an early beta version online for our new iax phone, you can
get it at : http://www.asteriskguru.com/idefisk_beta.html
(Please send us all comments - we know it has some known
bugs/limitations that will be fixed in a final version, please help us
find some unknown bugs).

Greetings,

Zoa