[Asterisk-biz] Full Turnkey System

Tim Simms tsimms at plethoratech.com
Wed May 4 06:02:50 MST 2005

Hey Rehan --

We're considering going Vonage for the lines (because it's cheaper for the
long distance), which would either have a 202, a 301, a 240, or a 703 area
code (our area code is actually 304, but Vonage doesn't supply phone numbers
there).  When you say a fully hosted solution, let me give you some examples
of what we want to be able to do:
-  Stuff on http://www.asterisk.org/index.php?menu=features
-  Someone goes home, and can receive calls at their laptop OR on the VoIP
phone they've got at home
-  Conduct conference bridges with up to, say 8, parties (more obviously
better!)
-  Multiple calls coming in or going out
-  Ability to expand number of lines we have -- when we expand, ability to
have DID lines to certain personnel.
-  Assign toll-free number to system (hunting, roll, etc.)
-  Looking at some way to do video conferencing -- not sure that's a current
requirement tho -- depends on how much it costs.

Maybe Vonage is the wrong way to be looking -- I'd be interested in learning
about your service if you compete with Vonage in this way.  In the meantime,
I'll check out your website to learn more.

Thanks!

Cheers,
-Tim