[Asterisk-biz] UK/EU Termination

No Name vstath at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:06:27 MST 2005

I suggest you stop looking and try contacting Linus Surguy of
Magrathea Telecom.

Their quality and reliability is top notch. They have their own
switches and are a fully licensed carrier in the UK. Small enough to
care, big enough to be profitable for years now.

Contact linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk, he's a very nice guy.