[Asterisk-biz] Full Turnkey System

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue May 3 20:20:41 MST 2005

Tim - I'm not sure if someone from our sales department has replied to your
query, no doubt you've receive a tidal wave of responses to your post....
We are perhaps the largest reseller of VOIP specific products catering to
the Asterisk community.

We have our own line of IP PBX systems, built off of Asterisk, with our own
bells and whistles built in.  We also offer IP phones from all the major
manufacturers.  We offer the best prices, and have a wealth of experience
deploying Asterisk based solutions.

You can find more info on our website at www.VOIPSupply.com  I will have
Garrett Smith from our sales department contact you if you have not already
contracted with someone.

Thanks

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner / Purchaser