[Asterisk-biz] $0.006 USA/Canada Termination

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Tue May 3 12:47:17 MST 2005

So you want to route a call (that came into your * box via your PRI) to
a VOIP endpoint or gateway.

That's a very basic operation that is well documented in the available
resources. Beyond mentioning that you are probably going to want to shop
for VOIP "termination", such a discussion is better suited to the
"users" list, after you've availed yourself of the aforementioned
documentation.