[Asterisk-biz] $0.006 USA/Canada Termination

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Tue May 3 11:52:06 MST 2005

Ed Kenny wrote:

>OK, let me try to make my primary question more obvious.
>
>How would an Asterisk host of inbound toll free PRI calls allow these
>callers to dial direct long distance calls via the Asterisk host's
>Internet bandwidth (VOIP), thereby not utilizing a PRI channel for the
>outbound call?

Your users would call your asterisk server (which is connected to your
PRI using a Digium or Sangoma card), they would hear a welcome message,
maybe enter a pin number, and when that's done they could dial the
number they wish to call.

Asterisk would connect the call to the VoIP provider of your choice (or
many providers if you use least cost routing), et voila.

You can even set up a calling card application (I've written one myself)
if you wanted to...

This is really quite basic Asterisk functionality! If you need
consulting for this, I'm available for work. You can contact me off list
at jhiver at ykoz.net

Best Regards,
Jean-Michel.

--
Ykoz Un Max - La VoIP en pré-payé!
Essayez gratuitement - 5 crédits offerts.