[Asterisk-biz] Forwarding incoming calls via SIP

beonice beonice at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 08:12:41 MST 2005

--- alex at pilosoft.com wrote:
> On Tue, 3 May 2005, beonice wrote:
  .. snip ..

> > So, what are my options? Has anyone successfully
> got Libretel and
> > Voicepulse interacting? Any ideas on what to do
> next?
> Why? By doing forwarding to SIP/vpc you are *adding*
> failure points.
> Register to libretel and accept calls from them.

Hmm. Rehan (at SuperTec) suggested the exact same
thing. Do you have any idea how to do this? What I
have is, I believe, a virtual number (what they call a
port-of-call number) with LibreTel ... I don't see any
option (or a set of userid/password) that would let me
register my asterisk server with it or vice versa. Am
I missing something completely obvious?

Thanks,
Maya