[Asterisk-biz] $0.006 USA/Canada Termination

Silvio Schneider suvi at gmx.ch
Tue May 3 03:56:00 MST 2005

well yeah that's really really small.

and from the website
"Modoc Networks specializes in VoIP termination to the USA, Canada, United
Kingdom and German."

I am still wondering where/what "German" is. I guess all calls
are automatically tranlsated to german :-)  Autotranslated Babelfish calls.
This would really be a great service! But that's too off topic now for this
list, so let's quite this silly subject.

> Hmm.
>
> Just noticed the (small) copyright notice in the footer:
> "Copyright 2003 MyWebPage.com"
>
> Justin B Newman wrote:
> > Mark Halverson wrote:
> >
> >> Modoc Networks is now offering USA/Canada termination.
> >>
> >> Check ‘em out at www.modocnet.net <http://www.modocnet.net/>
> >>
> >> -Mark
> >>

> > Mark,
> >
> > The list permits self-promotion.  No reason to hide it.  In the future,
> > could you please disclose that you are affiliated with the company
> > you're promoting?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > -jbn
> > Justin B Newman
> > Binhost Technologies
> > BinFone Telecom

+++ Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS +++
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail