[Asterisk-biz] Technical Support in L.A.

Carlos Hernandez carlosh at linuxservices.co.nz
Mon May 2 18:11:22 MST 2005

Hello List:

I have a customer who wants an Asterisk solution and, from what he says,
Asterisk at Home would fit perfectly.
Obviously if they were based in the region we would serve him ourselves,
but he needs someone based in L.A.

The requirements are:
The outbound connection for now would be FWD and Vonage.
Essentially I would like someone to help build me a turnkey solution
that I could then manage on my own.

Setting up an Asterisk server in my home. They already
have a machine for the job, and right now one WISP phone. They would
eventually like to add another two WISP phones and one or two
softphones.

Please tell me off-list how much you charge for your services, how
reliable and knowledgeable are you.

Regards,
Carlos Hernandez
LINUX Services Ltd.
New Zealand

==

This is his LAN setup:

Internet

Firewall
||| other machines (globally routable ips)
|| PBX machine (globally routable ip)
|
| DHCP server
|| office clients 192.168.190.x
| WiSIP phones 192.168.190.x

If you could give me a price/plan/offer that would entail:
1) Configure of Asterisk Server basics
2) Configure of Asterisk Server to support WiSIP phones
3) Configure of Asterisk Server to support soft phones
4) Guidelines on how to set up voicemail
5) Configure/guidelines on how to setup main menu message for incoming
calls

As for POTS provider they have not chosen one yet because they are not
sure what is involved (hardware/accounts/providers).
I would like some help on making this decision along with how to set-up
services with them.