[Asterisk-biz] $0.006 USA/Canada Termination

No Name vstath at gmail.com
Mon May 2 16:56:47 MST 2005

It's good old webhosting services, the 1997-1998 era, all over again.

Oh, now the name is Asterisk based VoIP services.

Woo hoo! I can be a telephony carrier as well!! Woo hoo, this will pay
better than my previous $0,5/mo web hosting offerings. I might even
manage to pay half of the rent of my EV1 dedicated server.

I wonder how many idiots will subscribe to such "companies".

Geez