[Asterisk-biz] Take Back and Transfer with VoIP Provider?

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Mon May 2 16:55:17 MST 2005

My company, Junction Networks (http://www.junctionnetworks.com) can do this.
We are a Sip and Iax provider that builds custom calling and conferencing
features for our customers.  We have done something similar for a client
with remotely located call center reps that need to transfer their calls
around to connect customers with appropriate subject matter experts.
Contact me at rob at junctionnetworks if you would like to discuss further.

Regards,

Rob Wolpov
rob at junctionnetworks.com