[Asterisk-biz] VoIP Hardware, Provisioning and Fulfillment

Lonnie Lazar lon at voxilla.com
Thu Mar 31 19:14:36 MST 2005

Hi All:

I am loathe to make the crass commercial post here, but avid readers of
the list will recognize it's not something we make a practice of.  From
time to time, however, I feel it's prudent to both thank the asterisk
community for your past support and to remind you that Voxilla offers
some of the most competitive pricing and the highest level of customer
service you will find in a distributor of ATAs and IP telephones, among
other VoIP gear.

Asterisk users get a 5% discount on all the gear at the Voxilla Store (
http://store.voxilla.com ) simply by using the "*user" code in the
discount coupon field of our checkout section.  Also, in April, we are
launching a special provisioning and fulfillment service geared to
ITSPs, which I invite you to contact me about offline if you are interested.

Again, thanks for your past support, and we'll look forward to seeing
you online again soon.

--
Lonnie Lazar
VP, Sales