[Asterisk-biz] http://www.asterisksupport.org

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Thu Mar 31 16:37:49 MST 2005

On Thursday 31 March 2005 14:33, Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I
wrote:
> Help your self guys
>
> http://www.asterisksupport.org

My only question is, why? What's wrong with the wiki we already have? Why
would we want to split up the effort into two different locations?

I highly recommend for everyone to stick to the established wiki, or you migt
find yourself needing to search two different places every time you need
something.
--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin