[Asterisk-biz] UK Toll Free

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Thu Mar 31 14:56:41 MST 2005

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your expansion on my thoughts,

Sorry I was only looking at peak times for my application and therefore
didn't talk about that in my short story.

You are 100% correct and I am sure many looking for UK numbers may be
looking at off peak times, so thank you for your clarification.

craig

Message: 4