[Asterisk-biz] Caution: Broadvoice Terms

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Thu Mar 31 13:02:50 MST 2005

Dear All,
This is not a Complaint, but do be cautious when buying a broad voice accounts.

I bought out 10 accounts, and GAVE THEM AWAY for testing to our clients.

We took home users accounts, but bv converted them into small business accounts, which
was ok with us.

BUt then we cancelled 5 of these accounts i belive.

I got billed over 650$ on one, 300$+ on another and 200$+ on the 3rd account, as
OVERAGE CHARGES.

These charges were for calls that these people made from there asterisk boxes, because we
terminated them in under 30 days, bv charged us per min bases rather then unlimited.

Today i got 8 more accounts suspended without notice by bv, so at least we are no longer
going to give out bv accounts on asterisks directly, and will direct the customers directly to
them from now on.

For others i suggest, to please read the TERMS OF SERVICE carefully.

This is NOT a HATE MAIL , i LOVE Broadvoice's service, i just wish that they would not
have punished us for liking them.

RehanSuper Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to any
number in the world instantly, Record your calls, Look who is calling you. Try it,
you will love it.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - One World, One Number, One Pabx, All Hosted